OpenTWINS just got better, with the launch 8.10
At Trace, we understand that as a global broker life never stands still and there are constant demands to deliver better returns for shareholders and superior service to clients.
That’s why at Trace, we are continually looking at ways to enhance our offering and upgrade our market-leading solution.
The focus of the OpenTWINS 8.10 release is on delivering functional upgrades across the board, following feedback from key clients.
OpenTWINS 8.10 enables new and existing broker clients to process more business, with fewer people, more accurately, whilst meeting financial, compliance, regulatory and audit requirements, worldwide.
OpenTWINS 8.10 enables our global broker clients to improve client service and reduce costs, worldwide
- Output bordereau statements in Excel
- Introduce separate revenue close periods
- FSA Primary Pooling Event Report
- FATCA for non-US clients with US interest
- Configurable business allocation codes to segregate ledger and cash
- Apply sanctions checking to agency members
- Apply sanctions checking to payment requisitions
- Extend statement scheduling options
- Extend Excel statement options
- Record underwriter claim references
- Generate risk second check document using HTML style sheets
- Enhance scheduled report email template
- Enhance item breakdown split functionality
- Prevent uncleared cash from being allocated
- Drag and drop upload for quotes
- Defaulting of Slip clauses based on document configuration
Sign up for new alerts